Having over 1000 WIPs on T-card board can make your CustomerVue slower and less responsive. We have a tool which allows users to tidy up their T-card boards in couple of seconds. T-card board should be cleaned regularly, especially when you use automatic imports.
Job Bulk Move:
- Allows you to move wips to “car gone” in bulk
- Allows you to change status of multiple wips
- Allows you to change “date out” or “date in” (or both) of multiple wips or “dates” and “status” of multiple wips
The “Job Bulk move” can be found under TCARD board tab.
- Select status (on the left side) to view all wips (jobs) within that status 
- Select wips you would like to “move” (by ticking the box) 
- Select the status you would like the wips to be moved to (on the right side) 
- Hit “Bulk Move” to process , you will see the “pending spin” while waiting for update 
Option to change “dates” is under “Bulk Update” :
- Select wips requiring “date” change
- Click on “Bulk Update” – you get a little pop up
- Select “date in” or “date out” or both, you can also select the status if that is required to be changed
- Hit “Update”
If you have any questions related to this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via help Widget.