Here are the main features that we released in CustomerVue on 30th July 2018. Scroll to the bottom for the full release details...
Inbox: Send button always visible
We've improved the design of messages, so when you're replying to or forwarding a message, the Send button is always visible. This improves your messaging experience across a wide range of screen sizes and resolutions, and means the Send button is never off-screen.
Security: More secure passwords
The security of your business and customer data matters a lot to us. As part of our ongoing commitment to system security, we've put in place industry-standard password security. CustomerVue passwords now require a minimum length of 8 characters, with a mix of upper case, lower case and numbers.
Security: Easier to reset your password
It happens to all of us sometimes: forgetting your password. We've made it easier to reset your password with a prominent link wherever you're prompted for password entry.
VHC: Update button improvements
We've continued to enhance your VHC experience this week making sure that the big new update button saves both new entries, as well as any updates you may have made on the page, meaning that you'll never lose any data.
Want all the knowledge? Here are the full CustomerVue release details in all their glory.
- We've upgraded our password security for new users with minimum 8 character length, 1 upper case, 1 lower case and 1 number required
- We've added on a 'forgotten password' link beneath the login box for easier resetting of passwords
- We've changed the layout of the message pop-up so that the send button is always visible at standard browser resolutions
- We've upgraded the big update button on VHC pages so that it saves all associated changes, whether updates or new additions to the page
- Fixed an issue with the big update button not functioning as expected where oil levels are needed on VHC
- Fixed an issue where the customer VHC document download wasn't the same document in the documents pop-up